Sunday, February 26, 2012

sitting, waiting, wishing

Yes, today is my due date. And no, baby boy is still not here. I tried to mentally prepare myself for going over a week but i'm weak and find myself having little anxiety episodes and wanting to crawl out of my skin.  


On Tuesday I had to get an ultrasound to make sure everything was alright because my stomach hasn't really been growing much the last few weeks. My doc just wanted to make sure that my fluids were alright and that he was getting everything he needed. Thankfully, everything looked good. I was hoping I would be able to see him but he is too big now to really see anything in an ultrasound. The radiologist said he has lots of hair though--I had no idea they could see hair in an ultrasound, but i'm sure excited. 


It's time to come child. Pretty, pretty please?



 




Bucky and I both love the following names:

1. Hudson  

2. Brant 

3. Beckham  

I guess we will have to wait to see him.

3 comments:

  1. love love love the nursery and you look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute names. I seriously can't wait to see him. Lots of hair?!?! He is going to be adorable. And you look so good. And the nursery is darling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsie, you are like the most adorable pregnant lady ever! I just saw your name on the side of Janelle's blog and had no idea you were already due! So exciting and you seriously rock pregnancy! Also, I love all those names!

    ReplyDelete